Senior Web Analyst - FTSE 100 Retailer Iconic Brand
This world leading, iconic, FTSE 100 & multi channel retailer are currently seeking a forward thinking Senior Web Analyst to join an established team. As an experienced analyst you will be an expert on the performance of the website for customers; understanding and explaining holistic performance trends based on customer-level metrics, then making recommendations for improvement.
This is an opportunity not to be missed
Key accountabilities and measures
- Challenge and evolve current .com measurement from a customer perspective, leveraging cross-platform customer data in our Big Data platform.
- Share best-practice use of our clickstream data across the web analytics team to drive improved customer-centric analysis.
- Understand, interpret and explain the link between the performance of individual elements of the website and the holistic performance of the business.
- Conduct detailed analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships; for example, forecasting sales, funnel performance and their key drivers
- Act as a business partner to specific .com teams, such as Merchandising; influence ways of working and help teams make informed decisions based on analytical insight
- Degree level or higher in a numerate discipline (e.g. Mathematics)
- Hands-on experience in analysing web behaviour ('clickstream') data using SQL
- Experience working in a fast paced and effective Analytics. Insight or Merchandising function, preferably in an online eCommerce role (ideally within retail)
- Strong analytical mind set, numerical skills are essential along with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong oral, written and formal presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way. Visualisation experience with packages like Spotfire / Tableau an advantage.
- Drive to provide robust analysis which drives business change, with the ability to justify results when challenged
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) experience an advantage.
Key relationships and stakeholders
· Web Analytics team
· Wider .com Operations team
· .com Leadership team
· .com Site Optimisation
· .com Trading & Site Merchandising
· Digital Marketing
· Central Customer Insight team
- Salary above market rate + Superb Package + Great Pension
- Central London Location
- Flexible working & working from home policy
- Excellent discretionary bonus
- Personal development programme
- Subsidised meals and snacks
- Be part of On-Site tech talks
- A very good benefits package
- Working alongside some of the best within the Agile community
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959424464