Head of Financial Promotions and Creative
The Associates are looking for a a Head of Financial Promotions who has not only the strength in compliance but the flare to lead a creative team to ensure the company is able to lead a team to create engaging, innovative and compliant promotions. You will be working in the Financial services sector so previous experience of working in a highly regulated environment is essential. The company is entering a stage of major growth across the entire business and doing so under a the direction of a CEO with an exceptional reputation for growing a company without it losing its identity. The unified drive in the business is to put the customer first and the role will require to fulfil your role as Head of Creative and Financial Promotions to the highest ethical standards.
The Head of Financial promotions will take ownership of
- Supporting the Creative Services Manager with the following responsibilities:
- o Create and fine tune engaging marketing materials ultimately leading to more customers engaging in our products and services and improving our campaigning performance
- o Work with our extensive list of UK and International manufacturing and retail partners as well as in-house communications teams to shape the overall creative and copy
- o Ensure all material is created with the target audience in mind and where applicable, considering the whole customer journey
- o Be a brand ambassador, actively promoting and pursuing the adherence to brand guidelines
- Define and own all Financial Promotions practices for our business which includes responsibility for the following:
- o Approve Financial Promotions, across a variety of media to make sure they comply with all relevant regulations and our own internal guidelines while still being innovative and effective
- o Provide guidance and constructive feedback to stakeholders including clients to drive Right First Time ethos and minimize rework across the teams
- o Maintain and deliver policies, procedures and reporting that are practical and valuable to the business and meet regulatory requirements
- o Create Terms & Conditions for all our products
- Successfully manage the tension between creative design and compliance, foreseeing problems and seeking out original solutions with a passion for making it easy for our customers to engage.
- Work closely with customer marketing teams to ensure our collateral and messaging aligns with our customer strategy, brand strategy and communication principles
- Work closely with the customer journey teams to ensure all messaging to customers is relevant and appropriate within the end-to-end customer journey
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to stay ?au fait? with upcoming regulatory changes and pre-empting impact on our creative and financial promotions
- Have knowledge and experience across required record keeping.
- Be an inspiring leader who is accountable for the personal development of their teams
If you have detailed knowledge of all rules and regulations governing Financial Promotions, compliance and gain enjoyment from engaging on the creative side then this role will give you the perfect opportunity to build your career with a collaborative and positive group of people.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422771