Management Accountant - Corgi
Management Accountant ? Corgi
Are you looking for your next challenge as a Management Accountant? Want to advance your career with a group that?s synonymous with innovation, transparency and exceptional customer service? If so, we?d love to hear from you.
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
In May 2017, Corgi Homeplan became a member of our pioneering group. Now in a new phase of their journey, they provide boiler service and home emergency cover to thousands of customers.
Corgi Homeplan has exciting plans to grow their customer base and service offering over the next few years and, as such are looking for a Management Accountant to join them in Dunfermline.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
- The chance to work for an imaginative, inspiring group
OVO Energy is a game-changing organisation with a unique outlook in the energy sector. As part of the OVO Group, Corgi Homeplan has secured their place within the marketplace and assured security and stability for their workforces.
Within a collaborative and creative environment, you will act as a key member of the Finance Team and will have critical input into the broader Corgi Management Team
You will have the chance to really shape your role and make it your own, not only by setting up a robust and high-performing finance function, but by supporting and influencing the company?s broader strategic goals.
As a Management Accountant, you will oversee the day-to-day financial operations of Corgi Homeplan?s business.
Acting as the de facto number two and natural successor to the Finance Director, you will:
- Lead an administrative team of two
- Create, maintain and help the business to manage an annual financial plan
- Work with the Finance Director to build and maintain Corgi Homeplan?s financial model
- Take ownership of all key management accounting journals
- Oversee external stakeholder reporting
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Create a high quality monthly management and KPI pack for the senior management team
To be considered, you will need:
- At least seven years? accounting experience, including at least 4 years? post qualification experience, ideally gained in a subscription-based business
- Experience within all key aspects of a finance function
- Familiarity with MS Excel financial modelling techniques and the ability to build and maintain financial models
- An accounting qualification such as CIMA or ideally ACA
- A degree level qualification at grade 2:1 or above
- To be comfortable communicating with and presenting to senior business leaders
We?re eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Management Accountant, Accountant, Finance Accountant or Qualified Accountant.
Candidates with Finance, Financial, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Industry Accounting or Practice Accounting experience will be of interest.
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you?re the Management Accountant we?re looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959423255