Marketing Manager ? Part Time
Are you an imaginative and fresh-thinking marketing professional with a great leadership style? Want to take on a challenging, yet highly rewarding role with a well-established business? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
With a rich history spanning over 160 years, our client is a market-leading company that insures thousands of small and specialist vessels around the world.
This is an incredible opportunity to join them on a part time basis as a Marketing Manager and lead a small, but busy department to success.
- Salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience (pro rata)
- BUPA healthcare
- Season ticket scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days? holiday plus Bank Holidays
In this important role, you will have the chance to make a positive, lasting impact on our client?s brand and their position in the market.
Once you join the business, you?ll discover a creative, innovative and forward-thinking culture where employees are encouraged to share their ideas to deliver a world-class service to customers.
As the Marketing Manager, you will oversee the development and delivery of marketing plans across digital and offline channels.
Managing the Marketing Department, you will:
- Lead, develop and mentor two employees and ensure they fulfil their potential
- Manage the company?s brand identity and all marketing communications
- Increase awareness of the brand and develop a strategic approach to marketing activities
- Implement a reporting culture within the Marketing Team to justify the necessity of campaigns
- Manage the development of the corporate website
- Build strong relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Act as the first point of contact internally for marketing related queries
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous marketing experience with people reporting in to you
- Experience in a financial or professional services environment
- A marketing qualification, such as a CIM or IDM
- A highly collaborative approach
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marcoms Manager or Senior Marketing Executive.
Please note, this is a part time role, working approximately 21 hours per week.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you?re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959425946