Infrastructure Engineer - Fast glowing global FinTech!
An exciting opportunity have arisen to join an expanding global FinTech organisation for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer! Being responsible for monitoring, measuring and analysing all events, incidents and problems whilst designing and planning any necessary new services, you will play a big part in working to support and develop a large infrastructure including hardware, software, systems and key processes.
You will also be required to be highly business aware and to possess excellent communication skills. You are expected to build lasting relationships with all relevant internal/external parties.
Key skills needed for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Minimum 5+ years' working experience within a Level 3 support role
- Degree educated, ideally within a relevant field such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Expert level VMware (VCP desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server Technologies
- Developed knowledge of Linux
- Good level exposure to common networking technologies - switching, Firewalls, mpls, vpn etc.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a unique chance to develop both your technical and engineering skills within a rapidly expanding and innovative global FinTech.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Infrastructure Engineer: Infrastructure, Engineering, Linux, Microsoft, VMware, Networking
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959421352