Planning Engineer (x5 Contractors) - Aerospace
PLANNING ENGINEERS - AEROSPACE
X5 contractors required for standard DAY shifts!
6 month contract: payable up to £40 per hour - standards Day Shifts + overtime availability
Sector: Aerospace, Manufacturing/Engineering
Role: Planning Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Alfreton, Annesley, Arnold, Belper, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, Hucknall, Ilkeston, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Mansfield, Nottingham, Ripley, Sutton-in-Ashfield
An excellent number of contract opportunities have arisen as part of my client's continuous growth as a successful global manufacturer - Tier 1 supplier of precision engineered components supplying into major aerospace OEM's.
In this instance I am currently looking to recruit five experienced Planning Engineers to join by Interim appointment for an expected 6 months with the primary function being to support a New Product Introduction and TOW resource plan.
As a successful Planning Engineer / Mechanical Engineer your key duties will be to:
- Determine and create the 'Route Card' to deliver the optimum match of component manufacturing capability to ensure cost, quality and delivery are met.
- Define the method of manufacture from initial concept through validation and ongoing production ensuring these targets are met. This encompasses specification of the full technical package including but not limited to tooling requirements and technical instructions ensuring design intent is met and maintained.
- Gain knowledge of product applications and working to engineering procedures.
- Identify and resolve problems and the production of formal reports as required.
- Support engineering activities within the manufacturing unit, focusing on methods and productivity improvement opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience of working within the Aerospace Industry
- Previous manufacturing planning experience in a similar environment
- Minimum HND qualification in Engineering or equivalent
Competitive package and benefits; personal development and a company that is in a great position of growth with numerous product approvals from the likes of Airbus, Boeing, Rolls Royce.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sound like the role for you? To be considered, please click on the link provided and submit an application. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact me, Caroline Alves, on ************* or email at ***********************
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959423636