Information Security Analyst
This globally recognised professional services organisation urgently requires an Information Security Analyst to join their busy Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance team. The team has complete responsibility for ensuring alignment and adherence to the Groups Security Framework and this role plays an important role in to the function by providing information assurance reviews, risk analysis and governance functions supporting all business areas across the company. Main Duties include:
- Leading the Security Awareness Educational Campaign and promoting training initiatives
- Assisting in compliance activities - PCI DSS, ISO27001 etc
- Creating, disseminating and updating Governance, Risk and Compliance documentation.
- Assisting in the auditing process.
- Developing relationships with business and IT managers to support enterprise objectives, influence key stakeholders and jointly develop Information Security GRC strategies.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on information security based management metrics.
- Compiling monthly balance scorecard and MI/Metrics.
This is a none technical role but would suit someone with an analytical mind and good customer interfacing skills. A fundamental understanding of application design / network engineering would be advantageous. The successful candidate will ideally have 12 months experience in a similar role but graduates with a relevant qualification will also be considered. Award winning training and mentoring are offered as part of the package and the aim will be to make you a subject matter expert as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959423820