IT Support Engineer - MSP - Chiswick - to £28k
IT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - Chiswick - to £28k
An IT Support Engineer with experience of face to face client support is required by an innovative Managed Service Provider based near Chiswick, West London.
You will largely be providing Desktop Support to customers in West & Central London, but you will spend time on the Service Desk in Chiswick when not client site.
Candidates can expect a salary of up to £28,000 + potentially annual bonus.
CV Screen are working with an IT Managed Service Provider with clients throughout London. The client is an Investor in people and their benefits package includes;
- Mobile phone and laptop. Remuneration of all work expenses.
- MCSE / MCITP training plan - This covers study material, study leave and exam costs. Financial rewarded is provided for each MCP passed
- Regular opportunities for overtime.
- Long service increases in holiday allocation
This role will involve a mixture of onsite and service desk based support, the role offers excellent variety with lots of opportunities to train and develop your skillset.
- Strong client facing IT support skills, ideally working within an Managed Service Provider / MSP, IT Services Co. or IT Support Company.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office 365
- Knowledge of Active directory and Basic server administration
- MCP or other Microsoft Certifications would be desirable.
This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their skill set and career.
Location - Chiswick,West London
Salary - £22,000-£28,000 depending on experience
Please send your CV to Jason Price in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959425867