Business Intelligence Lead - Customer Value and Campaigns
One of the UK?s leading communication providers are looking for a Business Intelligence Lead across their Marketing Channels. The role holder will provide a variety of analytical solutions including automated dashboards and reports to measure the success of their marketing campaigns.
- Delivering insights and providing reporting and analysis solutions to support the delivery of consumer?s strategic objectives.
- Developing an understanding of the Campaign and Customer value teams to deliver high quality reporting solutions.
- Delivery of the MI Change programme and ensuring business strategies and operational roadmaps are aligned with the MI Development roadmap.
- Working with data management using your expert data knowledge and building a team to implement new capabilities in an agile way.
Your experience and strengths:
- Proven ability to translate campaign performance in to quality MIS through creation of MIS solutions.
- An Analytical thinker with a numerical background who can tell a story with data.
- Experience in building queries and creating dashboards in OBI tool or equivalent.
- Leading projects delivering MIS solutions, deliver complex findings in a simple coherent manor and have strong people and influencing skills.
- Strong SQL experience or equivalent programming language.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959423481