IT process Automation Consultant (Director Level)
SoulTek?s are delighted to be working exclusively with a major global consultancy to find a Director level IT Process Automation Consultant to work across the UK and help clients realise the potential of IT automation. This is a founding Director level role in a new practice and will require someone who is comfortable speaking to C level executives and providing thought leadership. This position will be perfect for someone who has an in-depth knowledge of IT process automation toolset?s and fantastic client facing abilities. This role will require the successful candidate to travel across the UK, so flexibility around travel is a must. This is a hands off client facing role and you will primarily advising and creating innovative solutions for clients.
The key responsibilities are:
- Define and own ITPA Strategy for an enterprise and communicate it effectively to CXO level client stakeholders
- Work with internal/external process owners/SMEs to perform ITPA Opportunity analysis and recommend Automation solutions
- Provide business case justification for ITPA and establish proof of value to the client
- Create architecture blueprints and solution design for the ITPA ecosystem
- Automating various IT ops scenarios like Incident management, Alert management, event management etc.
- Perform Proof of Concept (PoCs) using ITPA toolset and establish proof of technology
- Develop service offerings, participate in pre-sales activities like RFP responses, capability preparation etc.
This really is a one of a kind role and a chance to work at the cutting edge of technology.
For more information please contact Toby McClorey from SoulTek.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959424577