Communications and Social Media Manager
Job Title: Communications & Social Media Manager
A global FTSE100 company based in Buckinghamshire is looking for a Communications & Social Media Manager to join the Brand and Communications Manager.
This is an exciting time to join the company and to help take communications to a new level.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will own the internal channels, including the intranet and internal newsletter
- You will manage all of the key content for social media, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Produce and maintain excellent content to inspire our companies and our people
- Encourage engagement on our platforms to accelerate information sharing
- Monitor conversations and post responsive content
- Build relationships to capture the best case studies
- Enhance employee engagement across the companies, including Head Office.
- Develop relationships with key suppliers.
Experience and skills requirements:
- You need to have experience and a skill in being attuned to people?s needs and being people-centric person.
- A highly capable story teller who can use a variety of digital media including video, animation, photography to illustrate their messages.
- You will be a confident communicator who can translate complex information into simple terms.
- You will be highly collaborative with the instinct to support and champion others.
- A deep understanding of digital and social media platforms for improving employee engagement.
- Demonstrated passion for content marketing.
- Skilled at commissioning and managing suppliers to get high quality results
Key words: Community Manager, Internal Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Editorial Manager, Content Manager, Social Media & Communications Manager.
Employment Agency - FS1 is a UK-based recruitment agency specialising within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959425217