We are looking for an Agricultural Engineer/Technician to join our team.
- Will be responsible for servicing and repairing a wide range of agricultural machinery in our purpose built workshop or on site
- Must be conscientious and enthusiastic, with good time-keeping skills
- Good customer service is essential
- Must be able to multi-task, work well within a team and independently
- Must have a full driving licence
- Opportunity to work overtime
Laptop, phone and diagnostic equipment provided. Ongoing manufacturers training is provided.
Truro Farm Machinery is a business dedicated to serving the farming community of Cornwall for over 30 years. Truro Farm Machinery has gone from strength to strength and undertook and expansion in 2010 to a purpose built new site just off the A30 at Mitchell.
We are main dealers for CaseIH, JCB, Grimme, Kuhn and McHale and other leading franchises.
We offer a great place to work, a competitive salary and vehicle.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77192487