Windows, Backup, Storage - Technical Support Engineer
Interested in joining a World Leading Software Company...
We have a new opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer or Sys-Admin who eats & sleeps Backup, whilst also having a craving to solve tricky technical issues to join one of the World Leader in the Backup & Recovery Software market.
Our client specializes within Data/Information Protection and take pride in their build vs buy philosophy and pioneering successes, inspiring not only their customers and partners but also their competitors!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Linux Lover to join a Global Software Company in one of the most exciting and fast paced markets of the IT industry!
A day in the life of a Backup Tech Support Guru...
This position will see you join our client’s Windows, Backup & Storage focused Technical Support Team.
You will join a team of passionate trouble-shooters who love to take on complex technical issues, share knowledge with peers and who go above and beyond for their customers!
Their customer base has a wide range of technical ability and it is our responsibility to be able to deliver solutions to all levels of competency and with no ceiling on technical ability.
You will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution.
What You've Got!
- Experience working in a Technical Support or Systems Administrator position.
- Loves to troubleshoot and get stuck into tricky technical challenges.
- Can show extraordinary Customer Care skills where you go above and beyond to fix their technical issues
- Can think quickly on your feet, whilst being able to manage busy work loads
- Has a desire to be challenged in what you do and is keen to knowledge share and help build your own/the team’s skills further.
- Solid troubleshooting and administration skills of Windows Server 2008/2012R2
- A solid understanding of Network Troubleshooting for performance based issues with Operating Systems or Hardwar
- Exposure to working with Storage based technology and has a good understanding of SAN/NAS, iSCSI/Fibre Channel
- Experience working with a Backup technology such as Commvault, NetBackup/BackupExec, Veeam or another commerical Backup product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excited Yet? Get Ready to Apply!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Backup Enthusiast to join an innovative, fast paced and growing organisation within a technical challenging position.
If you want a role where you can make a difference, well… this is it! What are you waiting for?! APPLY NOW!