We are a specialist litigation firm. We have an established practice with regards to civil litigation cases and in particular Japanese knotweed and the various legal issues which arise from it. Our practice in this area is growing rapidly so we are now recruiting a legal executive to help manage these cases.
We are looking for a Chartered Legal Executive (CILEx) that can work independently on cases, closely with the lawyers and partners of the firm, and is specialized in or would like to specialize in civil law and litigation. We are recruiting a legal executive to assist lawyers with their casework. We are looking for someone to run cases from beginning to end with minimal supervision. There will be regular discussions on case strategy with qualified lawyers but the legal executive will manage the day-to-day running of their cases. We are recruiting a legal executive to assist lawyers with their casework regarding civil litigation. We are looking for someone to run cases from beginning to end with minimal supervision. This will involve drafting including letters of Claim, particulars of Claim and court Forms; correspondence with clients and the other side; management of litigation including ensuring court deadlines are complied with, preparing disclosure and trial bundles, instructing and liaising with counsel, preparing costs budgets, draft orders and case summaries. This permanent contract starts asap, and the salary can be flexible for the right candidate, with a discretionary bonus.
- Management of litigation including: Ensuring court deadlines are complied with; Preparing disclosure and trial bundles; Instructing and liaising with counsel; Preparing costs budgets, draft orders and case summaries
- Correspondence with clients and the other side
- Drafting including Letters of Claim; Particulars of Claim; Court Forms
- Manage interactions with the company's clients, provide the needed support and redirect queries to the right individual or department
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959419036