Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
I am working with one of the UK'S leading Food and Drink Manufacturers in Cambridge and they are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. This company supports and promotes the development of engineers and is looking for a keen Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to direct and implement a successful strategic plan for the growth of the company. The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be able to work on both electrical and mechanical faults and hold a relevant qualification.
Skills required for the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled (electrically Bias)
- Fault Finding electrically and mechanically; pumps, motors, electrical circuits
- Have experience working on large industrial machinery
- Work on Control panels, and PLC driven machines
- Hold an Engineering Qualification
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Working for a rapidly growing business
- Excellent opportunities in the future to progress career
- Good Training and development schemes
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £39,000 OTE
Commutable: Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough, Wisbech, Kings Lynn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959417100