Content Strategist - Farringdon
Job; Content Strategist ? Farringdon
This company is an ambitious content agency operating as part of one of the UK?s leading media businesses. Their agency has transitioned from contract publishing to a content agency, creating and marketing content across multiple platforms for a variety of leading brands and clients including Harley-Davidson, Center Parcs, Jeep, Porsche and Royal Ascot. Their approach is content focused and channel neutral, they are looking for a Content Strategist to enhance their services by providing content strategies for their wide range of clients.
- The role will involve working closely with their Content and Brand Director to support the short to long-term vision for content with strategic planning for existing and new clients. This will involve analysis of performance data and insight around client objectives, audience behaviour and content marketing trends, and applying this to developing creative content ideas and strategy that will deliver effective results.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to push the boundaries of effective content across print, digital, social and video for the brand and clients. You will be able to apply strategic thinking and rationale to every content project. You will have comprehensive understanding of copy style, tone of voice, copywriting and SEO as well as be adept at developing original content. With demonstrable brand experience you will be continually curious, positive, ideas focused and an inspiring team player.
- £?s; fully D.O.E up to £35k
- Benefits; extensive?.5 weeks? annual leave, pension, tax-free Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, holiday discounts, access to a discount shopping website offering online and in-store discounts, reloadable cards & cash-back, Best Doctors and Doctors Online (medical advice), Employee Care Counselling and Advisory Service, Life Bereavement and Probate Service, Health Scheme, retirement gift, long service award?
- Location; London EC1, Farringdon
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? ?Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; content copy copywriter copy writer copy writing seo search online web digital print agency strategy strategies data insight brand branding analysis analyst London Farringdon
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959375156