Apprentice Software Engineer - Swindon - Permanent
A leading software house based in Swindon is offering you a fantastic opportunity - to join a fast growing and Cloud technology innovator in January 2018. You will be offered a unique opportunity - a long term commitment of a University recognised apprenticeship working daily with cutting edge Cloud based technology and industry experts! You will also get to earn whilst you learn! Sounds pretty good doesn't it! Based in their Swindon office you will help develop software applications using the latest Cloud technology and tools.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to have the following;
- 3 A-levels at Grade C or above in Maths, Science of Computing
- Be a problem solver, analytical and a team player
- Lived in the EU for 3 years or more and have right to work in the UK
- NOT have a qualification already at degree level or higher in the same subject
- NOT already have started or been through an apprenticeship in technology
Closing date is 17/11/2017
Assessment day is 20 or 21/11/2017
Apprenticeship will start mid January 2018
Salary on offer is £18,000 - £20,000 and we have a number of opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959407589