Established in 1991 Wiltshire Farm Foods provide healthy and nutritious meals to many thousands of elderly customers who wish to remain independent in their own homes.
Due to the nature of our customer base we acquire many new customers each year who have been recommended our meals and service by a healthcare professional (HCP) involved in their care. Therefore, as a business we actively promote Wiltshire Farm Foods to HCPs as a solution to their patients dietary needs with the aim of generating increased referral.
This new and exciting position has been developed to promote our company to Healthcare Professionals within London who may then go on to refer Wiltshire Farm Foods to their patients. This will include working with a wide range of health and social care professionals as well as third sector organisations engaged in supporting the needs of the elderly in the community.
The role covers London and is home office based although the majority of your time will be spent out in the field meeting HCPs in healthcare settings such as hospitals, GP surgeries etc. The role reports directly into the Marketing Manager ? Healthcare Professionals who is based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. There will be regular meetings within London, Trowbridge and in between. Time management and diary planning is to be managed by the individual therefore we are looking for someone who is self-reliant and is looking for a role they can own and really make their mark in with support from the wider Wiltshire Farm Foods team. This role is for an initial 12 month contract.
It is expected that the successful candidate will build and develop strong external relationships with health and social care professionals driving awareness, understanding and credibility of our brand with the ultimate objective of increasing referral and promoting growth.
If the following list of 'key responsibilities' resonates with you and matches your skill set and experience, we'd love to hear from you:
- Build relationships and network with health and social care professionals and third sector organisations
- Develop new business through these relationships by targeting HCPs ? we want to be the company they refer!
- Build and maintain a database of relevant HCPs within London
- To prioritise opportunities and create plan to target larger & more relevant healthcare opportunities
- Plan and carry out meal demonstrations to promote the benefits of the food and increase overall brand awareness in locations such as hospitals, GP practices, care agencies
- Delivering presentations and deliver training sessions on our products to HCPs
- Attend events and exhibitions
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959390906