Semi Skilled Maintenance Engineers - Electrically Biased
Semi Skilled Maintenance Engineers ? Electrically biased
Shifts ? 4on 4off
£33 - £35K dependant on skills and abilities, free on site parking & canteen facilities
Semi Skilled maintenance engineers with an electrical bias required for a leading manufacturer to work 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2nights 6-6.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To adhere at all times to health & safety regulations
- To follow and adhere to planned maintenance programs
- To fault find and repair equipment to a satisfactory standard
- To undertake any machine adjustments
- To use company equipment safely
- To give training to other engineers within your expertise to increase their knowledge and understanding on equipment setup and fault finding.
- To provide training to production employees to increase their knowledge and understanding on equipment setup and fault finding
- Maintain effective and appropriate communication with your colleagues at all times
- To undertake further training offered by the company
- To ensure an effective shift handover is undertaken with the oncoming shift and work is logged according to workshop requirement.
Candidate needs to come from an electrical background with the drive to further develop and learn, with a safety first and resilient attitude to effectively execute tasks to get them done. Communication skills are key to be successful in the role as the semi skilled engineer will have to communicate with a number of different stakeholders and work as part of a team. The ideal candidate must be able to understand the bigger picture and the needs of the business with regards to the need to service and deliver quality to the customer.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of a busy production environment.
- The candidate will enjoy challenging, problem solving roles and be ideally suited to a fast paced environment.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task.
- Hold 17th edition IEE Electrical Regulations Certificate
- Must be computer literate or will to do training.
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent.
- To be qualified to BTEC or equivalent NVQ in Electrical engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to join a hugely successful organisation based in the Wrexham area. On offer is a salary of £33 - £35K working 4 on 4 off, 2days, 2nights 6am-6pm/6pm-6am.
This is a great time to join an established company that has been successfully operating in Wrexham for a number of years and is growing in size and there are good opportunities to progress within the engineering team. The company is a leading manufacturing business operating 24 hours a day.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959415161