IT Manager / Development Manager
IT Manager / Development Manager - .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Azure, SQL Server
An IT Manager / Development Manager is required by The Lead Agency (TLA) to take technical responsibility for the transformation of our lead generation platform.
The SIT Manager / Development Manager will join a fast-paced, fast-growing technology business with 15 years? experience in lead generation and customer acquisition. We have 100+ employees including 20+ in the development team.
We are recruiting for an IT Manager / Development Manager who can build and support a high-performance dynamic development team. We develop using the .NET stack, as well as having the core ASP.NET C# skill-set, experience in the following skills would be advantageous:
.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WebAPI, Azure, SignalR, Redis, ServiceBus, Angular2, Typescript, SQL
The primary responsibilities of the Development Manager will be:
- To take technical ownership of all lead generation platform products and the development teams output for them. You will be involved at all stages of the development lifecycle and will collaborate with stakeholders to decide the direction of our products.
- To manage, motivate and lead the platform development team, taking full responsibility for progress and development of the team.
The Software Development Manager will also be involved in Architecture, Research, Standards and Vision Strategy.
The Skills required to apply for this Software Development Manager job include:
- At least 4 years? experience in a team lead or development manager role with line management and technical management responsibility.
- Experienced in .Net and C# with knowledge of latest practices and technologies such as .NET Core 2.0, micro-service architecture, etc.
- Technical experience working with MVC, SQL Server, and cloud services such as Azure
- Experience of improving performance and efficiency.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high growth environment
TLA have some exceptional developers within the team who need a strong, experienced and dynamic IT Development Manager to help them achieve the business goals.
You will work in one of Liverpool?s best office locations ? a bright, open plan office on the 13th floor of the Unity Building, offering spectacular panoramic views of the river and the city.
Please act now and click the Apply Now button. Equally you can contact Michael Fitzsimmons directly at TLA.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959407887