GRADUATES WANTED Temporary Work October - December
Excellent opportunity to join our client based in Tewkesbury that supply an exciting product to businesses including high level customers. Our client is currently recruiting for temporary Customer Service Administrators to join the team over the busy Christmas period.
This is a varied role dealing with all customer queries and providing extra support to the team over their busiest period. Essentially you need to be confident with the ability to provide exceptional customer service at all levels. A good level of education has typically worked out to be very successful in this role therefore candidates educated to a degree level are advantageous.
This is an ideal opportunity for graduates wishing to gain some office based experience before pursuing their ideal career or in between studying.
- Dealing with customer enquiries both via telephone and online
- Process orders and deal with a complexity of customer enquiries
- Providing assistance to other departments when required
Candidate Attributes -
- Must be able to communicate effectively with high level customers
- Ability to use mathematics to solve order calculations
- Knowledge of computerised systems and high level of keyboard skills
- Must have experience in a Customer Service role with multi-functional office/customer interface environment
- Ability to be flexible regarding workloads and varying circumstances, work to targets and record information accurately, clearly and concisely
Hours ? Monday ? Friday ? 9am ? 5.30pm
Salary - £8.00 - £8.50
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959386691