Technical Associate (Entry Level)
Technical Associate (Entry Level)
Contract Full Time Permanent
Salary Competitive + benefits, pension, healthcare, life assurance.
Hours 40 hours per week (Monday ? Friday)
Genpact Pharmalink Global Regulatory Affairs combines Pharmalink?s domain expertise in consulting, project support and outsourced regulatory affairs services with Genpact?s global delivery, BPO, technology and analytics offerings for the global life sciences market.
Pharmalink Consulting is a highly specialized Regulatory Affairs Consultancy with a successful history spanning over 14 years. We have grown and developed our service offering through building relationships, listening to our clients? needs and adapting our ways of working to meet the changing needs of regulatory markets around the world. It is this flexibility and adaptability that we look for in all of our Consultants, which will allow us to continue to provide the level of service our clients have come to expect from Pharmalink Consulting.
The success of Pharmalink Consulting depends on its people. Capitalizing on what is unique about individuals and drawing on their different perspectives and experiences will add value to the way we do business. By accessing, recruiting and developing talent from the widest possible talent pool we can gain an insight into different markets and generate greater creativity in anticipating employee and client needs.
Working as part of the Pharmalink Consulting team gives you a career that will be varied, diverse and never dull! You will be joining a team of the best Regulatory Affairs Professionals in the industry, some of the most experienced and progressive minds. Our consultants come from a wide spectrum within the Healthcare Industry, all bringing invaluable skills and attributes that allow us to provide the best Regulatory Affairs expertise to our clients
We currently have an opportunity for an ENTRY LEVEL consultant with a Bachelor?s degree relating to Science, Biology, Chemistry, Business or a similar discipline. This role will offer candidates the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in Regulatory Affairs submissions and Systems Management. You will work autonomously in a team environment and work closely with some of the world?s most prestige?s clients.
Candidates will work on various projects with exposure to some of the world?s leading pharmaceutical breakthroughs. Obviously, all of our work is protected and highly confidential. We offer full training and candidates will receive ongoing training and mentorship to help shape their career within our industry.
- Accountable for operational execution (management and delivery) of regional and/or national regulatory dossiers to Worldwide Health Authorities
- Working within a team that adheres to tight, business-critical deadlines in a highly regulated environment
- Drive submission coordination activities for assigned products and / or regulatory procedures as appropriate as well as partnering with product teams and / or third-party partners to support regional and national regulatory submissions component planning, build and delivery
- Monitoring (direct or indirect) activities relating to compliance dossiers triggered by document management systems as well as executing Quality Control checks of compliance dossiers; dispatch approved dossiers to agencies as appropriateEssential Criteria:
- Bachelor degree (Science, Business, Medical, Chemistry, Biology or similar discipline)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (Clear verbal and written Communication, Problem solving, etc.)
- Flexible and adaptable to change with vision for process improvement
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Technically adept using IT systems and software
- Fast learner with proven ability to quickly understand overall changing demands of Project Please forward your CV to *********************** quoting referencing ?GPTA1017? in the subject line.
- To Apply:
- For more details on our capabilities and career development opportunities, please visit ************************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959394700