Internal Account Manager - Graduate Opportunity
FANTASTIC GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
£24-£27k Basic Salary ? Realistic Earnings of £45k+ Uncapped with Fantastic Benefits & Real Career Progression Opportunities.
Our client is a Global player and a household name within their industry and an innovative business at the cutting edge of technology.
Due to the successful growth of the company we have roles available for an
Internal Account Development Manager to join this winning team.
The role offers fantastic growth and career prospects for the right candidate as well as a competitive salary and fantastic realistic earning potential.
For the correct candidate there is world class training on offer and the opportunity to join one of the world?s leading brands.
The role is located in Birmingham and would suit a candidate educated to graduate level who is now looking for their second role.
The right personality fit for this role is essential and would suit someone who has natural flair, can build relationships and hold interesting conversations with ease as well as display polished communication skills and display strong work ethics and values.
- This is a desk based account development role where you will be in charge of 30-40 high level accounts.
- A professional, friendly and interesting communicator would be ideally suited to this role.
- Handling inbound calls from various bodies and being the main point of contact for all of your client?s needs and queries.
- This is an account management role where you are expected to grow and nurture current customers through professional relationship management.
- The salary range for the role is £24k - £27k basic salary depending upon experience with realistic OTE of £45k which is uncapped.
- Other benefits include a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension and a fantastic working environment.
This is a company that grows its talent from within, giving the correct candidate a fantastic opportunity to progress their career.
- This is a role where the flair, attitude and enthusiasm of the person is paramount.
- Previous experience of B2B is advantageous, however not essential for this role.
- Perhaps you are a relatively recent graduate and have spent a year or so doing a similar role and would like to expand your horizons?
- You will have an energetic and positive manner and be a fantastic, warm and friendly communicator.
- You will be able to hold a consultative and intelligent conversation with your clients.
- Will be a professional and possess good communication skills at all levels.
- The right candidate will have ambition and a desire to earn as well as progress their career within this impressive organisation.
- Will possess a winning attitude and be able to display tenacity and a real desire to be successful
If you believe you should be considered for this role, then please apply attaching your CV using the apply function on the site. Please send a word copy of your CV when applying.
Red Rhino Solutions are an experienced recruitment and training specialist, who help clients all over the UK acquire the very best talent for their business.
With over 25 years? talent acquisition and improvement experience to hand, you should see what happens when you have a Rhino on your team!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications there are occasions where only successful candidates may be contacted.
Sales Executive/Sales Manager/Sales Account Manager/Telesales Executive/Sales Person/Territory Sales/Sales Account Manager/Sales Exec/Sales Field/Field Sales/Sales Executive/Sales / Telecommunications/ Mobile/ Phone/ Network/ ISDN/ LAN/ WAN/ Phone System/ Person/Telecoms/Communications/Sales Account Manager/Field Sales/Executive Sales/Telesales/Advertising Sales/Telephone Specialist/Sales Specialist/Telephone Adviser/New Business Exec/New Business/Birmingham/Graduate
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959399145