Category Development Manager - Midlands
CATERGORY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MARKET LEADER - FRESH PRODUCE - FOODSERVICE - MIDLANDS
£40,000 Basic + Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Private Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH's
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within the UK and is part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own board of directors. They supply Fresh Produce into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Category Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 30% on Account Management 50% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and, however, is not cold calling door knocking as the accounts are already there - you would work as a Fresh Produce Category expert within existing accounts and 20% of your role wil be training and presenting to internal customers
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Chefs
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to National Business.
- Working closely with fellow National Account Managers to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team's goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Fresh Produce into Foodservice End User
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural HUNTER - a strong Business Development Manager
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the Midlands
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry - you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse along with your CV
National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager, Category Manager
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381192