Senior AP Senior
Our client based in the heart of Manchester are looking to recruit an AP Senior Administrator who will be responsible for the administration duties within Purchase Ledger. The successful candidate will be responsible for s sub-team ensuring engagement within wider Accounts Payable Function. Duties will include:
- Working with the other Senior Administrators and Accounts Payable Team Leader to ensure joined up working approaches to ensure the Sub-Team and wider AP team KPIs are met.
- Responsible for specific month end tasks.
- Creation, verification and completion of payment runs (BACS/EFT and overseas) in the system.
- Accountable for compliance duties to include but not limited to, manual GRN closure, invoice batch checks, PO exception approvals
- Oversee filing (generally electronic) of invoices and various other documentation to ensure audit compliance
- Coordinate supplier statement recs within sub-team and liaise with Team Leader on a monthly basis to ensure clean ledgers are maintained
- Deputise for Accounts Payable Team Leader assisting with payment runs, master data checks, month end tasks as required
You will be able to motivate a small team and engage them to work as a larger team. You will be positive and hardworking with a professional attitude and have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
Please contact the office and ask for Joanne Sizer to discuss this role in more detail
We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959400674