Industrial Vending Machine Operator
Fastenal has an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Vending Machine Operator to join us in Luton. The successful applicant will join us on a full time basis and will receive a very competitive salary.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown from a single store to nearly 2,700 locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
Fastenal Europe would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of Full-Time Industrial Vending Machine Operator. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices, work well both independently and as part of a team, and show respect to co-workers, customers, vendors, and visitors in the workplace.
The Industrial Vending Machine Operator Role
Working within Fastenal Manager you will be expected to land strategic customers who are a good fit, reporting to the District for Fastenal's Industrial Vending Program. The successful candidate will be a person with the desire to develop into a TRUE professional sales person with a strong passion and ability to make corporate level sales calls and presentations. The successful candidate must be comfortable planning, organizing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals.
Industrial Vending Machine Operator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Filling vending machines on daily basis
- Managing and documenting cost savings, lean programs, implementation, and supply chain
- Managing customer relationships
- Receiving of goods, picking orders, shipping goods, material handling, cycle counts, inventory management
- Managing contract obligations with Fastenal Stores and Customer
- Warehouse and vending machines maintenance
Our ideal Industrial Vending Machine Operator requires:
Our most successful Fastenal employees live and work by the following 4 cultural values: Ambition - Innovation - Integrity - Teamwork
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Able to work independently in fast paced environment
- Able to learn and perform multiple tasks in a team environment and grow into leadership role
- Individual must be organized and a self-starter
- A valid driving license is essential!
We offer the successful candidate:
- A diverse and challenging position with room for own input and initiative
- A career within a fast moving and growing organization
- Working in an international environment
- Motivating and competitive salary
As a growth company with a solid financial position, that typically doubles in size every four to five years, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Industrial Vending Machine Operator please click apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381064