Trainee IT Contractor Career Opportunity
Are you looking for a industry recognised online IT training that can lead to a permanent IT contractor position earning from £18k per annum?
Are you technically minded?
Do your family and friends call you to help them with their computers?
Do you have a passion for technology?
If so, you are ideally suited to train for a Junior IT Contract worker. With our IT Contractor training package you will have the latest technology at your fingertips.
IT has become an increasingly more difficult industry to enter without professional level certifications which are now expected from entry level candidates.
Salary expectations have therefore also risen with a newly qualified IT technician typically earning a salary between £18-25k rising to £35k+ with experience.
If you are looking to start a career working in IT, this carefully tailored IT Technician course bundle will teach you the skills and knowledge required to pursue a successful career. There is no need to find yourself trapped in a dead-end job when you can invest in your future with quality online training.
Through our partnership with a leading IT contracting company, once you complete the course and pass our internal examination you will be fast-tracked onto a further 1 weeks focused training towards the specific role.
This role will pay an initial salary between £18k-£25k and you will be expected to be available for contracts within a 50 mile radius of your home location. Therefore, a drivers licence is very important although not essential but may limit the contracts you are available to work on.
The initial training is provided at a cost of just 6 interest free monthly payments of £99 with no credit check required. If required you may pay the cost up front or clear the balance earlier if you complete the training quickly. Once you complete and pass our internal examination based on the courses you have studied you will be fast tracked and offered an opportunity to attend 1 weeks focused training through our IT contractor partners based from their Head Office location. This training will specifically relate to the contracts they are currently working on and also act as an formal assessment from our IT contractor partner as to your professionalism and suitability to act on behalf of their company when working with their clients. Upon successful completion of this training and assessment successful applicants will then be offered a position to work for our IT contracting partner.
The comprehensive IT Support Specialist package includes: -
- CompTIA Fundamentals ? Teaches you to explain and identify basic computer components and set up a basic computer system as well as some basic networking and security skills. CompTIA Fundamentals provides a fantastic foundation to build on before completing CompTIA A+
- CompTIA A+ - Teaches you how to work in a professional IT environment and covers hardware, components, operating systems and how to troubleshoot and support users. It is the Internationally recognised standard for IT certifications and a gateway certification to almost every IT career.
- CompTIA Network+ (N+) Builds on the initial knowledge provided by CompTIA A+ for individuals working towards a Network Engineer role.
- Microsoft Windows Certifications ? These teaches the skills and knowledge required to configure, manage and maintain Windows operating systems in a professional IT or multi platform environment.
- CCENT ? The foundation to most Cisco certifications and essential for anyone looking to progress their IT career in a network support position.
What other assistance is provided ?
- To further assist you with your IT training needs, included in this study bundle is access to a CompTIA Live-lab which enables you to get real access to live systems in a multi-platform environment. This will give you valuable real world experience.
- You will have access to our Student Mentor to give guidance on any issues and career guidance you need.
- You will have access to our internal CompTIA Tutor Support who is on hand to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have regarding the courses. This service is provided 9-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Upon completion of the training and instalments you will receive access to a Free CV review to ensure your cv is written to a standard that IT recruiters need.
- Once you have completed your studies and earned your certifications, you will be ready to take the next step towards your new IT career. Providing you achieve a score of 70% or more on our internal exam and have completed all your monthly installments we will then fast-track your application through our IT Contracting partner.
Enquire today and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will contact you within 48 hours to get you started on the path to your IT Support career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959402806