Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
Due to continued growth this exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer to join this leading technology company based in Cambridge, who specialise in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other embedded wireless technologies.
You will be involved in developing innovative solutions to diverse problems such as Wi-Fi, and BT/Wi-Fi coexistence for combo chips, all in a memory and processing-constrained environment. The position will also expose you to the variety of challenges that comes with providing Wi-Fi technical expertise to both engineers and external clients.
The Graduate Embedded Software Engineer will be working closely with Hardware engineers to develop cutting-edge and customised products. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to succeed in a fast paced, fluid environment, while ensuring that project initiatives are met.
- Develop Embedded and Linux based solutions for a range of high-tech industrial control and display products
- Work with hardware engineers on hardware designs and board bring up.
- Continuously and proactively develop technical skills in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart technologies.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification Electrical, Mechanical or Computer/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 1 ? 3 years of engineering experience in software development, at least 2 years of experience in embedded software development using C/C++
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce detailed documentation.
- Recent graduates with demonstrated and hands-on project work experience or internship
- Ability to work autonomously under the guidance of senior engineers
- Experience with network communication systems, wireless comms experience a strong advantage.
Apply now for full information of this new and exciting position, one of our consultants will discuss with you confidentially.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959411143