London - £100,000 - £120,000
Linux; DevOps; RHEL; Python; Puppet; Ansible; RedHat; AWS; NAS; OpenShift; Release; Fixed Income
A leading Broker Dealer is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with knowledge of Fixed Income products.
You will be working closely with global engineering and Technical Operations teams. Serve as a bridge between Infrastructure and DevOps engineers with a goal to unify the team into a global Infrastructure and Automation organization. Participate in various engineering projects as well as partake in operational duties as necessary.
- In-depth knowledge of the RHEL 6,7 Operating System
- Experience with hardware and hardware configurations to include firmware upgrades
- Understanding of the Release and Deployment Management process
- Knowledge of shell scripting, Python strongly preferred
- Deployment engineering tasks to include site surveys, installation, configuration management, documentation, commissioning, and upgrade/patch management
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and within and across teams
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet and other configuration management/deployment tools
- Experience with RedHat Satellite
- Working knowledge of RedHat OpenShift and Docker is preferred
- Understanding of DevOps principles to server as a bridge between Infrastructure and DevOps teams
- Familiar with SAN/NAS platforms
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959404876