Opening: Maintenance Engineer ? Snack Food Salary: £41,995 p/a + Overtime + flexible benefits/pension Shift Pattern: 4on/4off Days/Nights Location: Coventry
My client is a global snack food supplier that currently owns 56% of the UK Crisp market. Right now they have an opening for a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer due to an increasing order book.
This business has a well built maintenance team, their goal is to keep machinery downtime low in order to produce more of their product per hour. The engineering team are very motivated and work hard to ensure this is being achieved.
The working environment is extremely hygienic, their whole plant is kitted out with state of the art machinery and they constantly look at ways to invest in better equipment, meaning your skills are always improving.
Why should you work for this client?
- Job security ? They loose very little engineers, most of which have been with the company 5+ years so you can be sure this is going to be a long term job.
- Career development ?Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
- Lots of Training ? In house training from top engineers, product training, training from machinery manufacturers and external training courses!The Candidate:
If you come close to having these skills, hit the apply button..
- 3 Years minimum experience within a maintenance Engineer position.
- Some examples of backgrounds include: Food, Automotive, Automated Warehouses, Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Chemicals, Brick, Concrete, Automated machinery suppliers.
- Hardworking attitude and proactivity at work (no standing around).
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381895