Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Linux/Ubuntu, Server, Hosting
Infrastructure Engineer (Linux/Ubuntu)
Linux (Ubuntu, Debian), VMware, Windows Server, Hosting, Cloud
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
I am currently seeking an enthusiastic Junior Infrastructure Support Engineer to join an already existing, dynamic Infrastructure team within a growing software company. My client is expanding its customer base and now looking to grow internally. With the deployment of their new products over the next year the company needs a new Junior Infrastructure Support Engineer to help configure, maintain and support our state of the art systems.
- Provide design, configuration and support for all IT, Communications and Infrastructure
- Work with application teams on new installs, upgrades and application deployments for client environments (including operating systems and dependent software products within physical, virtual and related infrastructure)
- Work with application teams on development and maintenance of data integration s/w (ETLs)
- Ensuring that IT services meet committed SLAs - for both internal and client facing systems
Technical Skills Required:
- Proven track record in a Infrastructure and support position
- VMWare, Active Directory
- Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS)
- Windows (Server Editions)
- VPN, Networking, TCP/IP etc.
- Laptop/Desktop, Configuration, VoIP etc.
- Server Monitoring Tools.
- Cloud and Hosting - Desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959402981