International Tax Compliance Lead, Southampton
Nicholas Howard are pleased to be recruiting for an International Tax Compliance Lead to manage the regional tax compliance for international value added taxes (VAT) including the preparation, filing and payment of VAT returns insuring timely and accurate compliance. This is a newly created senior position in our Blue Chip client and a very exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in the world.
- Develop a plan and process for identifying potential exposure for VAT with continued international growth.
- Advise compliance risks, recommendations to reduce risks
- Manage and develop procedure for tax planning and audits
- Familiarity with specific business processes and systems such as SAP
- Ability to meet deadlines while providing excellent customer service to served business units
- Ability to conduct detailed tax research to provide excellent, consistent guidance to served business units
- Proficient in the use of tax research software
- Familiarity with varying tax jurisdictional requirements for VAT taxes
- Extensive VAT compliance experience.
- Experience with international income tax compliance.
- Effective leadership experience in overseeing and managing the work of tax professionals in both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build long standing relationships
- Effective teaming and coordination with financial services organizations
- Demonstrated analytical skills to drive solutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing and resolving VAT audits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959403386