Digital and IT Project Manager
Digital and I.T Project Manager
£28,000 per annum (pro rata) + 21 days holiday OR circa £200 a day
Duration: 3 Months Fixed Term contract (with scope for permanent employment) / 3 Month Day Rate contract
My client is currently looking for a Digital and I.T Project Manager on either a Fixed Term contract basis (with scope for Permanent Employment) or a Day Rate contract basis to deliver a number of varied projects across the business to support a rolling initiative of IT-enabled change.
* The organisation is a niche mid-sized broadcasting organisation
* Fast-paced and high-energy atmosphere
* Dress-down (business casual) and non-corporate environment
* Collaborative environment with frequent social events
* Managing projects against time, cost and quality
* Maintaining own project governance
* Liaising with outsourced IT suppliers to keep them accountable for level of service and delivery
* Overseeing testing of websites, applications and processes
* Managing suppliers (including purchase order requests) and negotiating commercial terms
* Managing any ad-hoc projects outside of IT
* Experience managing projects across the full software development lifecycle through to testing and release
* Extremely flexible in approach and happy to complete tasks outside of the role description
* Genuine interest in technology
* Collaborative, relational and people-centric engagement style
* Excellent stakeholder management Skills
* Formal project management qualifications such as PRINCE2 are advantageous
This is an interesting opportunity to deliver projects at the highest levels within an established organisation as you will be reporting directly to the board. The role allows you to work in a fast-paced environment and learn large amounts in a short-period of time. If you are looking for role that is focused on Digital Change but still provides a wide variety of scope across project management to help you develop and take a step up in your career then please apply for consideration.
Interviews are being arranged immediately.
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on *********** to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959392479