Are you an engineer with excellent analytical skills and a willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment? Do you like designing and implementing scalable cloud platforms? Do you have experience building operational excellence for PaaS, SaaS solutions?
We have a position available where you can have a huge impact on the construction of security, infrastructure and operational governance for a machine learning enabled digital financial platform.
- Responsible for Cloud Infrastructure (coding), Operations and Security
- Design and deliver cloud infrastructure on Google Cloud and AWS
- Optimise cloud assets to provide cost effective, scalable, modern and secure infrastructure
- Works closely with the data science team to ensure the big data architecture enables the machine learning algorithms which power the product
- Works with the design, product and technical teams to develop a customer friendly cloud based journey
We need you to be an experienced Cloud Architect or Senior DevOps Engineer with familiarity of technical operations, programming and security. Strong working knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud or Azure is essential.
Experience in setting up cloud, web-apps, BitBucket pipelines, networks and DBA replica sets and addressing scaling issues with MongoDB will be highly desirable.
Personally; we need enthusiastic and sociable individuals with great communication skills as we need you to liaise with multiple departments on highly technical subject matter while having empathy for the customer journey at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a truly forward-thinking organisation that is keen to continuously adopt the most up to date and relevant technology available. For more information please contact Ian Canavan on or call **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959411204