JUNIOR EVENTS TECHNICIAN
UP TO £24K + BENS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the world?s leading financial services company in the city of London as a Junior AV Event Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a demanding calendar of corporate events, maintaining the quality and standard of the client?s experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of AV in relation to client?s events from pre planning, attending meetings in an advisory capacity and event execution.
Duties to include:
- Provide AV Event Support.
- Process enquiries to the Events team mailbox.
- Process telephone enquiries made to the Events team hotline.
- Carry out all aspects of the AV service prescribed in Event Function Sheets.
- Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to the Events Team.
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with SLAs for the team.
- Deal with day to day administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by the senior staff.
- Be fully conversant with H&S and First Aid procedures.
- Arrange any dry-hire requirements as part of events planning.
- Ensure a consistent standard is maintained throughout all events and that all processes are routinely followed.
- Support and train others within the company to ensure procedural knowledge is passed to all members of your team
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
To be considered for this position, candidates must have at least one years? experience working within a client facing Corporate Events role. The successful candidate will be IT Literate and posses excellent verbal and written communication skill. Candidates who are CTS certified or equivalent will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959391064