Commercial Gas Engineer
Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Central London & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £41,000 - £48,000 plus Overtime
Our client is a well-established and growing company with a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties; they?re looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their large, existing team.
- As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be responsible for providing a first class planned and reactive maintenance service across Greater London and the Home Counties area.
- Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices and schools providing gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation works on both aged traditional plant to modern energy centres.
- The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will hold the following qualifications: CODNCO1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1 and CoNGLP1.
- Working knowledge of heating distribution and ventilation systems is essential.
- A valid driving license is also required.
- The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will also require a flexible approach to work and travel as you will be required to undertake an on-call rota (one week in every six), with a willingness to travel into London every day for an 8am start.
- The Commercial Gas Engineer will receive a competitive salary of £41K - £48K per annum DOE.
- OTE: including £5K of possible overtime.
- On Call Allowance.
- Fully Equipped Company Van (Transit or similar), Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme and auto-enrolment pension.
- 25 days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Christmas, Loyalty and Incentive Bonuses.
- Training and Development opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is keen to receive applications from candidates with a Commercial Gas background coming from both a commercial background or coming from a military background (Royal Navy, British Army and / or Royal Air Force).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959407362