Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Biased)
Fixed term 1 year contract (may be extended if required)
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required to join a food manufacturer based in Kidderminster. The successful Maintenance Engineer must have an electromechanical background with a bias to Electrical.
The Maintenance Engineer with join on an initial fixed term 1 year contract with the possibility of extension.
Generous Salary, Career progression, Completion Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance and 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Maintaining FMCG equipment and installation of new machinery
- Installation of new electrical components and fittings
- PLC fault finding
- Able to diagnose and repair equipment faults efficiently ensuring the smooth running and production and engineering requests.
- Shifts in role 37.5hrs
Weeks 1&2: Monday- Friday (6am- 2pm)
Weeks 3&4: Monday- Friday (2pm-10pm)
Weeks 5&6: Sunday- Thursday (10pm- 6am)
- Based in Kidderminster
- Proven experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer or similar
- Qualification in electrical engineering - Ideally HNC/ HND equivalent
- 16th/17th Edition Qualification
- Food industry background would be beneficial
- Worked with 415vac power to 24vdc control circuits
- Basic PLC fault finding principles.
- Knowledge of motors, gearboxes, inverter drives and servo DC drives.
- Able to diagnose and repair faults efficiently.
- Leadership experience.
- Commutable to Kidderminster
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959410590