New Business Manager -Business Intelligence & Analytics Service
New Business Manager -Business Intelligence & Analytics Services
New Business Manager: Business Intelligence & Analytics Services
Package: Base: up to £85,000+ (Depending on experience) + OTE (% of deal value), Bonus, Car Allowance, Private Pension, Medical Healthcare, Competitive Holiday plus more
Location: Home-based / HQ: Slough, Berkshire
Our client is an award-winning Software Company and Microsoft Gold Partner, they specialise in providing world-class business systems and solutions spanning from Enterprise Business Intelligence, Analytics services, Artificial Intelligence Chatbots and various Digital solutions. They also partner and integrates with international systems and industry leading software companies such as Microsoft, QlikView, Nintex, Birst and much more.
Recent success and growth of the Business Intelligence and Analytics division has now led to the need to bring onboard an experienced Business Development Manager professional to join the team.
The successful Business Development Manager will have an extensive knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for Enterprise Companies, ideally come from a similar background selling BA/BI solutions. You will be working with internal stakeholders to qualify and manage potential opportunities and business leads. As part of the new business team, you will develop the Business Intelligence footprint across the target market and establish yourself as a point of BI/BA expertise. You will drive the sales process within suitable new and existing accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Meet revenue growth targets through sales of Business Intelligence and Analytics services and solutions to the following verticals: Manufacturing, Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or consumer packaged goods (CPG) or similar industry.
- Maintain prospecting activity required to meet sales goals through the appropriate territory and appointment activity
- Understand the business issues of prospects and their requirements - develop solutions that meet their needs and demonstrate how our client does this most effectively
- Build a collaborative relationship with industry partners to identify new opportunities and provide further market differentiation
- Implement market and territory business plans to identify growth opportunities and retain business
- Coordinate appropriate internal resources to meet client requirements and ensure client exceed their expectations
- Track all activity Salesforce and provide management accurate sales reporting and forecasting as required
- Maintain close partnership with Product Management, Research, Operations and other key teams within the company
- Monitor potential market trends, opportunities and competitor activity. Provide feedback to internal stakeholders including marketing, research and management groups
- Represent the company at industry events
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of selling and closing Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics deals
- Should have at least 5+ years of sales/hunter experience in IT services industry
- Proven track record of sales success - strong results and goal orientation with drive to succeed
- Excellent calling skills with ability to confidently engage a prospective client in a credible and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of presenting to large audiences
- Good understanding of international business for all vertical industry sectors
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of standard sales software including Salesforce and PowerPoint
- Should have sound understanding of Technology products and solutions of Microsoft
- Experience selling BI/BA Services such as Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI), Oracle BI/BA etc. will be advantageous
Salary & Package
Our client is offering a basic salary between £65,000 - £85,000+, Negotiable dependant on experience, up to% OTE Bonus and Car Allowance. This includes Pension, Phone, Laptop, a performance based bonus scheme for personal and team targets.
Please call Ray Amoah from C2B Solutions on the detail provided for further information or submit your CV direct via this portal highlighting your relevant experience.
Location: South West London & Home-working (willing to travel UK wide)
Berkshire, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Please apply as soon as possible.
If you don't quite meet the criteria but are looking for a similar role, please visit our website and send us your CV.
LinkedIn: C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959404952