SharePoint Architect - North West - c£65k
Microsoft SharePoint Architect - North West - c£65k
An opportunity has arisen for a SharePoint Architect to work within a leading Microsoft Partner based in Manchester.
About the Role:
- The architect will be tasked with the design and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint document solutions across the entirety of the project
- The architect will be required to provide architectural and product expertise to team members, providing guidance for junior team members and colleagues.
- The architect must participate in requirement gathering and scope analysis for projects.
- The architect will ensure the project meets all requirements, and remain in line with quality assurance guidelines and customer satisfaction.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the programmers, testers, Deployment team, and Application Management team that will maintain the application.
- Vast and detailed knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (2010, 2013, 2016)
- Experience of client facing roles
- Experience of a technical delivery and leadership role
- Experience of having carried out a full life cycle
- Strong experience as a consultant.
- Preferably knowledge of SQL Server
- Preferably certified in Microsoft Office 365.
About the Company:
- My client works with an incredibly prestigious customer base across the UK and Europe, delivering a world class client experience. As far as employees go, the company places huge emphasis on the well-being of internal employees. A positive company culture has been created by regular social events and through a shared commitment towards creativity and success.
Career Progression. Corporate Holidays. Pension. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive Salary. Training and Development.
Roles like this are unique and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Contact Shariq on ************* for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of high-street vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959383408