Marketing & PR Manager
The Coal Authority has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & PR Manager to join their team based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary of £32,000 - £38,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Do you want to use your love of marketing to help protect the public and the environment?
If so, this is an exciting opportunity to shape this new creative role to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We are based in Nottinghamshire, England. We provide expert advice and creative solutions to manage the public safety and environmental issues from coal and metal mining. We have an ambitious 5 year plan to expand our services, providing advice and services to governments and public bodies in the UK and overseas.
We're now looking for a dedicated Marketing & PR Manager who's confident to lead, but willing to roll-up their sleeves and deliver creative campaigns as part of a team.
Responsibilities of our Marketing & PR Manager
- You'll be looking to take the next step in your career and bring your wealth of marketing experience to this exciting new role.
- You'll have the drive necessary to make this role your own and the ability to see projects through to deliver changes, which you identify are needed for your clients and customers.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics and other relevant information to inform and support the delivery of our strategy
- Promoting our products and services, leading our popular webinar programme and writing articles for industry and trade publications.
- You'll be able to demonstrate a commitment to your profession and enjoy working as part of a small team dedicated to protecting the public and the environment.
Qualifications and skills required to become our Marketing & PR Manager
- Demonstrable relevant experience of managing marketing activities in a complex organisation
- A strong commercial awareness and customer focus
- Experience of copywriting for different target audiences - including writing articles for publication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - with the ability to deal confidently with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to develop our webinar programme and take it to the next level- experienced in developing and delivering marketing plans or strategies
- Able to analyse data from a variety of sources and complex scenarios
- IT literate, in particular in using Google Analytics and social media
- Able to prioritise tasks for yourself and others
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent, and ideally hold a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
Why join us?
When it comes to finding and keeping the best people, we make sure we've got plenty to offer you in return. We want our people to feel great about coming to work and we hope we give them every reason to go the extra mile. That's why along with the scope to develop new skills and have an exciting and satisfying career, we also offer:
- Civil Service Pension Scheme - a new employee earning between £22,501- £45,000 will pay 5.45% of their Monthly Gross Basic Salary into their pension and we will pay 20.9% plus any contributions from the HMRC
- Generous holiday allowance of 27.5 days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time - our core hours are 10.00am-12.00pm and 2.00pm-4.00pm but the hours either side can be worked flexibly. You can also earn an extra 6 days holiday a year through our flexi system
- Flexibility to work from home
- Family friendly initiatives, including a childcare voucher scheme
- Health friendly initiatives, including 'Cycle to work' scheme and an annual 'MOT' medical
- Free parking on site
- Free 24-hour counselling and information service for you and your family
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role as our Marketing & PR Manager then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959382152