Data Administrator - Microsoft Excel - The Raisers Edge Database
Data Administrator with knowledge and experience using advanced administration features of The Raisers Edge Database, proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP) and good data importing experience is required by a leading charity based in London.
SALARY: £29,235 pro rata
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
TYPE: 4 Month Temporary Contract
We have a fantastic new temporary contract job opportunity for a Data Administrator with knowledge and experience using advanced administration features of The Raisers Edge Database, proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP) and good data importing experience.
Working within the Raiser?s Edge Support Team, the Temporary Data Administrator will provide support around the regular importing of constituent and gift data onto the Raiser?s Edge database using Importomatic as well as an internally developed application.
As Temporary Data Administrator, you will be working alongside the Data Executive and the existing Data Imports Administrator over the Christmas peak period to ensure timely and accurate data processing through imports onto the Raiser?s Edge system. This includes data from sources such as Virgin Money Giving, Every Day Hero, outsourcing and fulfilment agents, website donations and many more. Internal training will be provided to ensure the Data Administrator is able to use the importing tools.
We are looking for someone to start immediately as the Charity is fast approaching their busiest period of the year with a sharp increase in supporter activity through their seasonal campaigns that helps fund their services throughout the year.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Data Administrator include:
- Work with the Data Executive to ensure data is delivered according to schedule, well-presented and to specification for processing into Raiser?s Edge using Importomatic or the Charity?s internal application
- Maintain data integrity by running system checks to reduce duplicate records and maintain the structure of attributes and code tables
- Provide database support in relation to data importing or data quality to all members of the Raiser?s Edge user base
- Ensure adherence to the Charity?s data management procedures and compliance with data protection requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of and experience in running advanced administration features of The Raisers Edge Database (Version 7.94 or higher)
- Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot tables & VLOOKUP)
- Ability to explain technical concepts efficiently and clearly and to be able to communicate clearly with non-technical users around the complexity of data requirements
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act in relation to relational databases and compliance
- Ability to work methodically and accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of current data protection requirements
- Commitment to the Charity?s purpose and values including equality and social inclusion
- Knowledge of and experience in running/setting up Importomatic import profiles
- Knowledge of how to write queries to interrogate a SQL database or MS Access
- Knowledge of and experience in using any programming languages
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C3745
Temporary, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959397908