Microbiology Compliance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance by investigating and reporting Microbiological OOL results as well as conducting risk assessments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will investigate microbiological out-of-limits events relating to such areas as bioburden, endotoxin, sterility, water systems and environmental monitoring, as well as providing SME on pharmaceutical microbiology and aseptic processing.
2. The Microbiology Assurance Officer will write detailed investigation reports including OOS reports, and propose effective CAPA's.
3. You will conduct internal audits, update documents and SOP's, and review equipment and log book records as they relate to aseptic filling areas.
4. It will be your responsibility to conduct effective risk assessments producing risk assessment reports and input and export data showing statistical trends using a LIMS system
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology/Life Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Aseptic technique would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959400989