VP Sales & Marketing
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: VP Sales & Marketing - Technical Consultancy Services
Location: West Sussex
The VP Sales & Marketing will be responsible for securing multi-year contracts for the provision of technical consultancy services to large airlines, leasing companies, and other operators, managers, or owners of aircraft and jet engines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the generation of sales opportunities and their successful conversion, marketing and raising the profile of the company among the target customer base, and ensuring existing customers are supported and provided with excellent customer care.
The role will entail:
- Meeting yearly sales targets
- Creating and executing sales campaigns aimed at high value clients
- Negotiating high value contracts for technical consultancy and for the provision of proprietary software and systems support
- Assisting with the costing and pricing of services and contracts to ensure profitability
- Working with the internal IT resources and external suppliers, provision of market input into the development of systems and software to support our clients
- Increasing year-on-year sales
- Ensuring that all customer correspondence and communication meets the highest professional standards
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure customer service consistently meets the highest professional standards
- Coordinating activities and liaising with other departments and elements of the Group.
- Promoting and assisting in the sale of products and services from other parts of the Group.
The successful candidate must be well educated and articulate with good numerical ability. They will have a proven track record in technical sales, ideally within an aviation background. Familiarity with the aircraft leasing business will be an advantage.
The role will also require a significant element of international travel and applicants must have current passports and no significant restrictions on their ability to travel to or within Europe, the US, and most major international aviation markets.
The role will qualify for participation in the company bonus scheme, which is discretionary and geared around both individual and team/company performance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959389535