Project Manager - Financial Services
Our Financial Services client is looking for a Project Manager, who will relish the prospect of playing a leading role in this exciting business transformation journey, applying your expertise in a financial services setting and helping ensure ?best practice? is firmly embedded as a way of life. The role is based in the heart of Bristol city centre.
Specifically, as a project manager your role will involve:
- Direct control and day to day management responsibility for a wide range of projects and ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and to specification, in line with business objectives;
- Defining/agreeing project scope, goals and deliverables in line with their delivery method, as well as managing dependencies and the critical path, with added accountability for ongoing reporting and review activities;
- Working with department heads to oversee the deployment of new business systems and integrating these with the delivery plans for overall operating models;
- Managing significant project inputs and relationships with key parts of the business and overseeing quality control throughout the full project life cycle, from inception to deployment.
As an accomplished PRINCE2 [or equivalent] Project Manager, equipped with the purpose and vision to drive business and organisational change, you must have:
- A proven track record of project management - evidenced by substantial experience in the successful management and delivery of strategic and often complex projects within financial services;
- Experience of delivering projects within an overall programme with multiple work streams;A strong and practical grasp of multiple project management methodologies, supported by excellent analytical, planning and organisational skills, along with a fair level of IT/PC literacy;
- A high degree of commercial and technical know-how, backed by first rate communication and relationship skills, plus the ability to mentor and coach your peers and colleagues.
In return, you can look forward to a great future in a fantastic business, able to offer the type of scope and exposure that very few transformation programs can match or a work based culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Direct Appointments Limited provides permanent, fixed term and interim recruitment services to a wide range of clients in a number of sectors. We source exceptional talent and deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right high performance people to the right career option.
Each assignment is dealt with by a dedicated Recruitment Director who knows our client sectors extremely well and who will consistently deliver a shortlist, incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool from across the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959367817