Up to £45k Dependent on experience and qualifications
Interviews to take place Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd November
Our client is recruiting for an experienced and qualified Cost Accountant to join their well established and thriving paper cup manufacturing company based in Wrexham.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful and growing manufacturing company, they pride themselves on the culture of the company and ensure to involve both customers and employees in all projects. They aim to supply innovative and exciting products that really work and stand out from their competitors.
As Cost Accountant, you will have the responsibility of controlling the accuracy of the cost accounting function for the business operation in order to meet reporting requirements / standards in line with strict and tight deadlines.
Your daily role will vary and will include a range of the following duties including;
- Further develop cost accounting systems for the business and prepare regular reports for internal stakeholders
- Track and maintain standard cost compared to actual cost and analyse and attribute variable and fixed costs
- Inventory management / reporting ? Valuation, KPI?s, stock turns, forecasts and stock accuracy
- Conduct profit margin analysis (sales revenue vs. cost of sales, variable and fixed costs)
- Ensure the accuracy of plant product cost (i.e. material, labour, factory overhead, etc.)
- Assist in internal auditing schedule of sales orders, purchase orders, accounting documents, inventory transactions
- Management of the annual physical inventory, providing analysis and explanations for fluctuations in inventory balances
- Liaise with external auditors on all matters concerning inventory and products costs
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required experience and qualifications to undertake this role, including;
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Knowledge of IFS computer systems is advantageous but not essential
- CIMA Qualified
- Advanced Excel user
- Accurate and methodical in data analysis
- Influencer, assertive, strong communicator, team player and capable of working well under pressure
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Cost Accountant role then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ?apply?.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959408572