Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager drives the development, implementation, and compliance of information security standards, processes and procedures across the organisation. The Information Security Manager is accountable for risk management and mitigation related to information security, physical security, business continuity planning, crisis management, and/or compliance.
- Accountable for specialist areas of information security, covering both governance and technical work streams.
- Driving strategic security improvement initiatives.
- Providing internal advisory services to projects (IT SOE and demand BUs) in order to ensure that security is properly embedded at delivery.
- Stakeholder management at a regional level.
- Managing and performing risk assessment activities.
- Providing regional coordination of security activities including business continuity.
- Managing regional Information Security Managers.
- Acting as escalation point for information security issues.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging security trends and threats.
Required Experience & Skills
- Solid IT or similarly relevant experience including Information Security and Risk Management experience.
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks.
- Information Security Certification preferred (CISSP, CISM, IISP or similar)
- Previous roles would typically include Information Security Manager; non IT roles (e.g. Enterprise Risk or Legal) may also be relevant.
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959377065