Inspirational and creative, hard-working super-heroes required to help our client change some lives. They are looking for a passionate individual to support our team across Social Media, Customer Service and Admin activities.
Are you a recent graduate looking for some intense, hands-on startup experience, or maybe an entrepreneur at heart who wants to learn more? If so, keep reading
Likely, you're an ambitious somebody with a passion for marketing & entrepreneurship. You probably KNOW you're going places in this world, and you believe in your ability to achieve anything you set your mind to. If not, then
This position is for a company on a mission to change people's relationship with alcohol on a global scale. They're a rapidly growing behaviour change company who invented the 90 & 365 Day Challenge, with over 20,000 members in 150 countries. They have already made a huge impact and we are just getting started.
They are NOT looking for your "average employee" - They want all-star and future masters of the universe.
A truly awesome individual who is:
- Proactive & self-motivated/managed. You should thrive on responsibility and when something arises, you're all over it. You consistently impress people with your dedication to exceeding all expectations.
- EXTREMELY dependable & reliable. They need someone who will promptly reply to company chat messages & client emails and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Comfortable with using what some people might consider 'complex technology.' You should be comfortable with using different apps on your computer and smartphone, have basic Wordpress skills, and basic tech troubleshooting/IT skills. If your parents and/or grandparents call you for help with technology, this is a good sign.
- Is eager and willing to learn, and realises stress precedes growth. This is an intense, high-octane startup - and they all work very hard to create products their fans love. If that sounds awesome to you, then you sound awesome
- Has a positive, no-excuses, get-stuff-done attitude(seriously, this is a 'take as much responsibility as you can' type of company)
- Has confidence, ambition, & an undying belief in themselves: Can you look into the mirror and honestly say: "I know I will achieve anything I set my mind to; I'm willing to do what it takes." (If there is any doubt in your mind, please don't apply!)
- Loves helping & serving others. You'll be helping them to build products they all care about very much, for customers they love. You need to find joy in exceeding ALL expectations any customer or fan might have.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Within commuting distance to Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Here are only some of the many things you'll assist with:
- Sorting and replying to inbound general customer service enquiries
- Answering and performing technical support emails (we'll teach you)
- Uploading blogs and posting on Social Media
- Maintaining our WordPress and Infusionsoft CRM system
- Interacting with customers via our Social Channels
- Moderating, assisting ambassadors, thinking out of the box
- Helping our various teams when necessary (video, graphics, events, support, marketing, administration, etc)
- Willingness to grow and expand your role in the company
- ALWAYS LOOKING FOR IMPROVEMENTS
As you can see, you'll need to wear many hats for this job.
As they're a rapidly growing startup, this is certainly a unique opportunity that requires a unique skill set/person.
If this sounds of interest please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959387118