Network Support Engineer
Talented Network Support Engineer Required
We guarantee you won't regret joining this progressive and growing IT Consultancy!
Offering a superb working environment, our clients are wholly committed to your development. You will receive complete support along their structured training and qualification programme - not to mention 2 salary reviews in your first year.
Working with the highly experienced team you will contribute to the company's enviable client retention record by providing first-rate support and implementation services.
In particular, you will have the knowledge and skill set to help with systems implementation, migration and upgrades using Windows technology in both physical and virtual environments.
Spending half your time at client sites means you will need excellent customer facing skills, a flexible attitude to working hours - and your own car of course!
When working independently organisation is key, you will be able to prioritise your workload and use your own initiative to resolve problems. The ability to communicate your findings back to people of all skill levels is essential and experience of mentoring and people management would be a benefit.
Technical Experience Required
- 3 plus years of experience within a network consultancy / IT Services company environment with experience in implementation and support services
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft domain infrastructure; Active Directory, Exchange, DNS,
- Implementation, upgrade and migration of Windows Servers as well as troubleshooting support, and general administration
- Hands-on experience of virtualisation technologies VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V; their setup and management
- Microsoft Exchange setup, migrations and Office 365 setup and migrations
- Working knowledge of various switch and firewall configurations
- PC roll-outs and upgrades
- Mobile device support
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Network Support Engineer job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Network Engineer, Support Engineer, IT Services,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959382371