Sopra Steria Recruitment are working with a hugely renowned organisation and iconic brand in the search for a Campaign Marketing Manager to manage and deliver multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness and engagement.
- Campaign Marketing Manager
- £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Within this role you?ll work across a variety of different areas within a diverse organisation. You?ll have the opportunity to devise and manage multi-channel campaigns with the aim of increasing the exposure and brand positioning. It?s an exciting time for the organisation, with some fantastic propositions planned for 2018 so it?s never been a better time to come on board.
It is very much an ?into the deep end? role, where you will be looking to hit the ground running straight away and immerse yourself into the campaigns.
You?ll need to be comfortable with briefing and managing media/creative agencies, who are integral to the outcome of all of the marketing campaigns.
Because of the diverse range and scope of campaigns, you?ll use your excellent stakeholder management expertise to manage expectations throughout the process.
This role is perfect if you?re a self-starter with a background in creating and managing a variety of marketing campaigns within a large, and ideally regulated environment.
As the preferred candidate, you?ll ideally have a background in the following?
- An experienced marketing communications professional with experience working in a large organisation, or regulated environment.
- Experienced in liaising with, managing and delivering through 3rd party agencies.
- Strong in digital or data led marketing with both knowledge and experience ? performance and customer.
- Budget management, project management and campaign evaluation.
- Sound commercial judgement and the ability to write effective briefs.
In return, you?ll receive an excellent salary and attractive benefits package. You?ll be part of a fantastic organisation that is going through some seriously exciting changes.
Interested? Apply now to avoid disappointment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959409204