Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
We are delighted to be assisting our client, who are based in central Bristol with a Compliance Assistant. This is a busy team and you will be supporting and assisting with reporting, audits, complaints and maintain document databases.
Within this role your main Responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits of the work carried out in the operational team to assess quality; providing feedback and suggested actions into the business support team;
- Assist the team leader with incident reporting;
- Maintain hard copy store of SLAs and PoA's and the electronic database;
- Support complaints management to ensure the process is followed by the operational team;
- Deal with requests for information on historic matters dealt with by the operational team;
- Review outcomes of court hearings and provide a comprehensive report to the operation with actions
For this role our client is looking for a professional, organised and accurate individual who is able to complete all allocated tasks within the required timeframe.
It's essential that the perfect person for this role is:
- To demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy
- Effective record keeping
- To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
- Demonstrate high levels of data accuracy
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, 35 hours per week
Central Bristol, no car parking.
£15,500 - £16,500
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959409212